Now accepting applications for Full-Time and Part-Time employment.
Join the team that is redefining how EMS and mobile healthcare is delivered in Michigan. Medstar EMTs and Paramedics provide 911 service to more communities in Southeast Michigan than any other provider, and our critical care, air medical, and inter-facility partnerships continue to grow throughout the region.
We offer the best wage and benefit package in the region, the best equipment, and with deployment sites throughout the region being added and 60 brand new ambulances on the way, we need the best clinicians in the region to join us and build our future.
Hiring bonuses are in effect, and we pay EMS education debt obligations to previous employers, free paramedic training for full and part-time EMTs, wage credit for previous experience.
- State of Michigan EMT License
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Physically able to perform the functions of the job (physical agility and lifting)
- American Heart Association CPR card (will provide course during orientation if needed)
- Credit for years of experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
Medstar Ambulance Michigan is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled