Abita Brewing Company is seeking a full-time Truck Driver. We are looking for a qualified driver with over the road experience to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive an eighteen wheeler, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to transport and deliver products.
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading position.
- Weigh truck as needed en route and/or at the destination to document weight and conform to state/company regulations.
- Inspect truck before and keep the report on the truck condition.
- Read the bill of lading to determine the assignment
- Secure load on trailer prior to transporting.
- Representing the company in a positive manner with our clients.
- May load or unload, or assists in loading and unloading truck using a pallet jack and/or dolly.
- Deliver all returned product back to the warehouse.
- Comply with DOT/Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 5 years over the road experience.
- Class A CDL Driver's License.
- Must be DOT certified.
- Valid Department of Transportation Physical Exam.
- Quality and customer service focused; enjoy driving and working with people.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and physical.
Abita Brewing Company offers highly competitive pay and benefits.
Abita Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABITA BREWING CO is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled