Valet - Summary
We’re looking for valet drivers with excellent people and communication skills, proficiency in English -both verbally and written - and the ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending. Valid driver’s license required.
Valet - Job Duties
As the valet driver, you will establish positive guest relationships through the consistent delivery of excellent customer service. More specifically, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles with high levels of effectiveness and efficiency. Valet drivers must possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment while observing safety precautions at all times. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining and cleaning equipment in the valet area to ensure a presentable and safe work environment. Valet employees are expected to monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of the parking areas. Valets report any vehicles/safety hazards, unauthorized personnel, or potential security problems to the manager or lead. Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operations, and local areas of interest or activities.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to qualify for and maintain licensure as required by Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- The ability to work in all varieties of in climate weather.
- Must possess the desire to go above and beyond for the best interests of the company.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission – 1 year
- Driving – At least 1 year while maintaining a clean driving record
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled