*****$500 Sign on Bonus!!*****
Parking Garage/Lot Attendant- Avista Resort (seasonal)
Are you someone who enjoys being part of a team? Someone who pays attention to details and takes pride in their work? If so then you may be just who were looking for! We thrive on team work and dedication to details and customer satisfaction.
Job description: The parking lot attendant monitors and guides guest to the appropriate parking areas, while ensuring a safe and clean environment. The attendant will report any maintenance/safety issues to the appropriate department. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and patient personality. The attendant will communicate in a clear and efficient manner.
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guest service needs
- Perform any reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
- Maintain a clean environment by sweeping up parking areas and picking up any trash left in the area.
- Maintain a cash bank & provide change when parking area requires
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Able to work outdoors
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits :
- Medical insurance
- Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bereavement leave
*Bonus - $250 after 30 days of employment
and $250 after Labor Day if employed still.