Spanish Speaking Administrative Assistant
All American Home Care
All American Home Care is in need of a full-time bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) administrative assistant for our Allentown location.
To be successful in this role the candidate must be computer proficient, have good communication skills, take initiative, have good problem solving skills, and the ability to professionally take calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
Duties of Position
- Greets people
- Answers the phones
- Performs clerical duties
- Assists other administrative duties as assigned.
Responsibilities of Position
- Greets visitors in a professional and hospitable manner and provide assistance
- Maintains documents in an organized manner.
- Receives, sorts and opens mail.
- Completes photocopying, scanning and filing as required
- Completes other various tasks assigned by the director
- Position may be stressful in terms of meeting deadlines
- May require minimal lifting of office records and printouts
- The ability to utilize a PC, calculator, multi-line telephone and other office equipment
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must speak speak Spanish and English fluently.
- One year of office experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Demonstrates organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Secretarial skills and a polite telephone manner required
- Customer-service oriented
- Healthcare Coverage
- 10 paid vacation days
- Professional Development
- Career Advancement
- Familial Environment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position