Guest Service Host - Capitola
Join CineLux Theatres to get your start in the movie business!
If you have a passion for movies, we are now casting for GUEST SERVICE HOST!
As Guest Service Host, you will receive the following benefits:
- We offer FREE MOVIES for you and your family and friends in private auditoriums!
- Career Advancement!
- Flexible Schedules!
- Fun & Fast Paced Working Environment!
- Discounted Concessions!
- Free big screen gaming for family and friends!
If you love the movies and are passionate about providing great service, CineLux Theatres is looking for you! Our Guest Service Hosts are dedicated to delivering excellent customer service as the front-line of contact for all guests visiting CineLux Theatres. This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the General Manager with 15-30 hours per week.
Box Office Host: Responsible for selling tickets and Gift Cards to guests. You will also field questions about film content, ratings, provide directions to the theatre, inform guests about prices and promotions, and perform daily box office maintenance duties and complete various reports as needed.
Concessions Host: You will sell fresh, appetizing food and beverages to our guests. You will assemble food orders, operate point-of-sale terminals, maintain cleanliness of entire concession area including cooking equipment, counters, glass display cases, condiment areas, preparation areas and stock rooms.
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude toward working with the public and coworkers.
- This role is PT and requires full availability for any shift with a minimum of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays. Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
- This position requires the employee to frequently lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires the employee to bend, lift and reach repeatedly, as well as sitting or standing for long periods of time.
COMPETITIVE WAGES AND WE PAY OVERTIME ON HOLIDAYS!
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at CineLux Theatres and is not a legally binding contract. CineLux Theatres reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate.
ABOUT US: CineLux Theatres is a bay area community-based movie theater company. Our first cinema was established in Campbell in 1966. Today the same local family operates its theaters focused solely within Silicon Valley and Santa Cruz County. We are quite proud of our theaters and the wonderful staff which support our vision of providing a friendly entertainment escape!
CineLux Theatres is an Equal Opportunity Employer