WeStaff is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team of professionals!
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily operational tasks and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment..
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Demonstrate the ability to perform clerical/technical/service and administrative tasks.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Input data into tracking software, upload and store documents
- Ensures all tasks are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Maintains confidentiality in the management of information.
- Demonstrates a professional courteous, and respective attitude in dealing with provider
Experience in a medical/clinical office setting preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
We are an EOE