Regency at Dominion Valley has iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped downtown spaces and an array of top-notch services. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, restaurants, and value-added services and community relationships. Up to Par offers unique guests and associates experience that combines the nostalgic essence of culture and sophistication with comfortable, modern conveniences. Join the Up to Par Team as we continue to deliver on our core purpose, to Positively Impact Others.
We’re looking for an energetic self-motivated, committed and professional country club Food Expediter / Back of House Server that is passionate about providing a positive guest experience at the Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club, in Haymarket Virginia.
This position is responsible for providing food and beverage services to guest/members in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; ensures a positive experience for all guest/members.
Food Expediter/Back of House Server
Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
The Food Expediter / Back of House Server is responsible for providing food and beverage services to guest/members in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; ensures a positive experience for all guest/members.
- Prepares menu items according to club Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Make sure the orders are being cooked in a timely fashion and food is cook.
- Be able to explain special orders to the cooks, and tell servers when the kitchen is out of a particular menu item.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Leadership Skills: Food expeditors are often leading both the waitstaff and the cooks, making sure food is prepared and delivered in a timely way.
- Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Food expeditors are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
- Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair and full loaded trays) up to 50 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Up to Par Management, and its subsidiary, Taylor Hospitality, is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club, hotel, and restaurant operations, full-service management, and consulting. We are a growth-oriented company pride ourselves in providing opportunities for our associates as well as our partner properties.