Join Our Team As Staffing Coordinator!
Temporary Full Time
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Staffing Coordinator supports the Nursing and Personal Care department by providing administrative coordination, scheduling, payroll and staffing support, ensuring nursing staff levels and skills mix will meet the demands of the home and the care requirements of the residents
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills; including Word, Excel, Google Apps, experience with time and attendance software/HRIS systems an asset
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem resolution skills with an aptitude to make decisions using sound judgment
- Flexibility to meet workload demands
- Experience scheduling within the limitations of a collective agreement an asset
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.