CDI is seeking a highly motivated Safety Professional to assist in overseeing all safety aspects of the company.
Candidate must possess integrity, safety knowledge and the ability to effectively communicate.
The Health, Safety and Environment Admin is responsible for assisting the Safety Manager for planning, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing operational processes in the areas of environmental management, health protection and occupational safety. In addition, is responsible of assisting the Manager on creating training programs and investigating workplace incidents.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regulatory: Ensures assigned safety programs, including all training, auditing, recordkeeping, monitoring, and communication activities comply with OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Manager in partnering with Project Managers, Superintendents, Employees and Trade Partners to ensure compliance with Company Environmental, Health & Safety, and risk control policies and procedures.
- Assist on the review of JSAâ€™s to verify that the work activityâ€™s EHS issues and hazards are accurately identified, addressed, and communicated.
- Assist on accident investigations, maintain records of all incident reports and investigations for OSHA reporting.
- Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Updates and maintains statistical reporting and complies weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Recognizes and assesses weaknesses in existing systems and works to improve system efficiency.
- Schedule routine inspections and assist on the developing and implementation of inspection policies
- Keep the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)â€™s inventory organized.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Comfortable working in a group setting and individually
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt to an ever-evolving set of tasks and responsibilities, including software
- Ability to multi-task, while meeting all set deadlines with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) a plus
Consolidated Divisions Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled