Room Attendant & Public Areas (Seasonal Spring/Summer 2021) - Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
The Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport is currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time Housekeeping Staff (Room Attendants & Public Area Attendants). We are located across the highway from the Kelowna International Airport, with convenient transit access just down the street!
If you don't mind variety and are able to work a flexible schedule which includes mornings, weekdays, and weekends, please submit your resume today! We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO!
These are seasonal positions from April 2021-September 2021.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites)
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands
- An excellent work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team!
- Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas
- Maintain linens, towels and guest supplies in guest rooms
- Notifies management of any damage to guest rooms and ensures rooms are made ready for occupancy
- Collects guest items from the room after checkout and report to lost and found
- Assists in room inspection of the cleaned guest room
- Submit maintenance requests for repairs and work and safety hazards
- Knowledge of cleaning systems and chemicals
- Follow company health & safety and security procedures
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests needs
- Communicate information to the appropriate hotel personnel on any concerns or issues
- Perform other job duties as directed
- Works well under pressure, can multi-task and is able to prioritize
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, with time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of WHIMS and chemical use
- Flexible, efficient and punctual
- Able to work independently, or team environment
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.