Legal Services of North Florida, a non-profit law firm with 85+ employees in six offices across North Florida, has an opening for a key leadership role. Legal Service of North Florida seeks civil legal justice for low income and vulnerable people across a sixteen-county service area in a variety of legal areas including family law, disaster recovery, benefit protection, home preservation, domestic violence, and victims’ rights. The Programs Director will work independently and as part of a team to grow the LSNF’s service within these communities, as well as to external stakeholders while developing programs and grant proposals to focus on client needs and cohesive client-focused projects and community engagement.
Applicants should have a high level of professionalism and integrity, project management skills, and excellent communication skills. Minimum qualifications are a bachelor’s degree in non-profit management, business administration, project management, grant /technical writing, or another related field. Progressively responsible professional experience and/or certification may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for education requirements. Ten years of experience, with at least three years of supervision experience, is desired. Preference given to candidates with a history of community engagement or volunteerism and to those with experience in the legal profession.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Candidates with ten years of experience or more can expect a salary range of $90,000 or higher.
Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- Paid time off includes holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to five weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $10,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options are available after 6 months of employment
Applicants must complete Legal Services of North Florida online employment application and submit a resume to be considered for this position.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position