MaxHome is a company founded on the mission statement of “Everybody Happy”! We live the mission everyday by truly caring about our teams and our customers happiness. Because of this we are five-time repeat winner of the “Top Workplaces” award, "Best Place to Work" award, and 9- time winner of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies.
We are more than just a company that specializes in windows, outdoor living, and bath remodeling - we specialize in helping you be the best you can be. And you can tell we mean it - 80% of our executive team began their careers in entry level positions because we believe in recruiting, training and developing individuals with the drive to win. MaxHome, LLC is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, loyal, passionate, and outgoing professionals to join our winning, community supporting - HAPPY team
Visit our website and see who we are! www.MaxHomeNow.com
As the Training Manager for our Sales Department and Marketing Department, you will train and develop new hires as well as manage the Training curriculum and LMS, while building relationships with the management team and new hires to provide ongoing LMS support. As the subject matter expert, you will be responsible for analyzing and assessing the overall success of the training program.
- Model and develop training plans that align with our culture: mission, vision, values and overall company goals
- Coordinate and facilitate group and individual training sessions for applicable departments across Texas and Louisiana
- Determine successful training methods - in-classroom, virtual training and continuous training as needed
- Utilize a variety of instructional methodologies to include self-directed learning modules interactive multimedia or other technology-based tools
- Conduct a formal Training Needs Analysis to determine “gaps” in current vs. desired performance and make recommendations in “best practices” to close gaps
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of training programs (training participation, training application, and training implementation) to adjust future training strategies accordingly
- Communicate goals and objectives as they relate to the training needs of the company
- Maintain continuous improvement, professional and personal growth by attending professional training and development courses
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Supplemental Insurance (Lifelock, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, etc.)
- Employee Wellness Program: Opportunity to participate in our health and wellness program to achieve FREE health insurance
- MaxU Access: Enrollment in our personal and professional growth program (classes taught by adjunct professors, renowned speakers, SME consultants)
- Strict COVID 19 Guidelines are enforced in our office to ensure the continued safety of our customers and staff
Training and development, DEI, corporate trainer, training director, coordinator, supervisor, manager, training specialist, ATD, CPLP, SHRM, HRCI, PHR, CPTM, train the trainer, certifications, PMP, Training Management
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position