Digital Sales Representative
VictoriaNow.com looking for an energetic Full Time Digital Advertising Sales Representative to work with business clients in the Greater Victoria area. The Advertising Sales Representative's responsibilities include prospecting clients, presenting marketing proposals, researching competitors' advertising services, products, and prices, and responding to potential clients’ inquiries. This position offers a guaranteed base salary, an excellent commission structure, benefits after 3 months and lots of room for growth.
To be successful as an Advertising Sales Representative, you should demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding Advertising Sales Representative should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales goals.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients' products or services and determining their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals.
- Attending sales meetings, and training workshops as required.
- Sell advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and marketing campaigns.
- Advertising Sales Representative experience preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skill
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work full time
Valid Drivers’ license
Compensation: will be commensurate with experience.
Job Location: Victoria
VictoriaNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, job requirements and business needs. VictoriaNow is passionate about being known for an inclusive culture where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position