Night Auditor- Prince Resort
Here we grow again! Are you someone who enjoys being part of a team? Someone who pays attention to details and takes pride in their work? If so then you may be just who were looking for! We thrive on team work and dedication to details and customer satisfaction.
Job description: The night auditor well complete normal front desk duties such as; answering phones, making/cancelling reservations, checking guest in/ out, take payments, and help resolve any guest concerns. The front desk personnel are the first point of contact for our guest, a friendly welcome is a must. Communicating overnight events to morning staff is essential for a smooth transition.
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language
· Balance reports for the front desk including room charges, phone calls, corrections, adjustments, disputed charges, and over/short figures.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up-calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference
- Ability to perform computer-based tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address service needs
- Perform any reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
· Previous experience is preferred but not required
· Able to work for complete overnight shifts independently
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits :
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation