Our Team Members Are MORE Than Just Their Job Titles!
Are You Ready To Introduce Yourself?
This Job Is For YOU.
YOU, who has so many talents and strengths outside of a simple job description, we can’t even begin to put them all on paper.
YOU, who shows up each day for the people you work with (we must admit, we are pretty great) and the people you care for (our Residents are the best in the business).
YOU, who’s unique personality is something we not only enjoy learning about but something we celebrate (Perhaps you have an award-winning hot sauce recipe like our Construction Project Manager, Bob, or an unabashed love for cats like our Operations Assistant for Retirement, Kim, or you’re a Trivia Buff like our Special Projects Coordinator, Chris McConnell. You name it, we’re interested in learning more)!
YOU, who doesn’t just want a job, but the ability to make an outstanding difference each and every day.
YOU, Our new Personal Support Worker!
Ask about the new grad signing bonus initiative !!!
The Must Haves
- Must possess a PSW Certificate Program with a minimum of 600 hours in duration or a grandfathered PSW/HCA that meets the requirements in subsection (3).O. Reg 79/10, s. 47 (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Provides care to residents following an established plan of care
- Observes and reports resident health findings to the registered staff
- Completes resident records accurately to reflect the resident care provided complying with legislative and Home requirements
- Participates in the orientation process for residents, students, volunteers, and nursing personnel
- Family Owned and Operated for over 50 years;
- Benefit Plan and Pension Plan;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Education Reimbursement Program and Succession Planning Opportunities;
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know.