The Children’s Therapy Center, a part of the Theraplay, Inc.
family of companies, is a multidisciplinary practice that offers outpatient
therapy services for children from birth through 18 years of age. Our mission
is to enable children to maximize their potential by providing the highest quality
occupational and physical therapy and speech-language pathology services to the
pediatric population in a family-friendly, informal environment. It is our
promise to treat all children and families with the utmost respect, give
excellent attention from a committed staff and provide personalized,
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Speech and Language
Pathologists to join us in our goal to maximize every child’s potential! We
have an exciting opportunity at our outpatient centers located in Falls Church and in Sterling, Virginia.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Healthcare benefit options to meet your needs
- 401 K plan with company contribution
- Paid time off for vacation days, sick time, and holidays
- Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for
courses and company trainings
- Ability to work and co-treat in a stimulating
- Collaborate with a team of knowledgeable and driven
- Work with children from birth through age 18 years with a
variety of diagnosis
- Communicate with and plan with parents and caregivers.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Theraplay, Austill’s
Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, Fleming
Therapy, and The Children’s Therapy Center. This allows us to work with
children, to help them maximize their potential, in over 30 pediatric
outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, New
Jersey, Delaware, and Virginia.
The Children’s Therapy Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled