Refrigerative Supply Limited is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. Founded in 1945, we have been serving Western Canada through 15 branches and pride ourselves on having exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a well-stocked inventory.
Scope of the position
Commercial Inside Sales Representative promote and sell commercial and other equipment to dealers, contractors, engineering firms and building owners. The individual is responsible for new business development, strengthening current customer relationships and promoting products in an exciting fast paced team environment. The position demands strong sales, time management, and business development skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and retain long term relationships with current and prospective customers
- Position includes inside sales support and outside sales calls when necessary (including Engineer calls)
- Seek opportunities to increase company revenues and market share in specific product lines
- Proactively seek opportunities to strengthen our brands in the market.
- Maintain sales and profitability forecast by customer and product line.
- Keep abreast of current and future product line developments.
- Assist in system design support and suggest products to suit varied customer needs and projects.
- Provide detailed product and technical information to customers.
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines from start to finish.
- Support and assist other Commercial Sales team members.
- Participate in appropriate professional and skill development training as necessary.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows, and other networking events.
- Travel within the province as required.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 1-5 years HVAC sales experience with a solid understanding of air movement, mechanical systems, and components.
- Minimum of grade 12 education with additional training in marketing/sales or equivalent experience.
- Diploma in Mechanical Design is preferred.
- Strong sales and customer relations experience within the HVAC industry.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & familiarity with various supplier programs and websites.
- Ability to present sales and product training sessions to customers and RSL Team.
- Team player with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and meet tight timelines.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), presentation and negotiation skills.
- Professional business acumen, demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities with proven results.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating sectors for more than 75 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.