Porch’s mission is to partner with home service companies and together, delight homeowners from moving to improving and everything in between. We provide software and services to more than 11,000 home services companies including home inspectors, moving companies, utility companies, and more. Through these relationships and our multiple brands, Porch provides a moving concierge service to homebuyers, helping them save time and make better decisions on critical services. These include insurance, moving, security, TV/internet, and ongoing home maintenance, repair, and improvement projects post-move.
Porch is seeking a Integration Project Manager to join a highly visible and dynamic Corporate Development team with the responsibility to assess, discover, and execute on inorganic growth strategies. The Corporate Development team is a small core group of professionals who analyze and execute on strategic M&A. As a key member of this team the Acquisition Integration Program Manager will support the Director of Corporate Development in managing the integration of newly acquired companies and ensuring the company is maximizing value through M&A.
What You Will Do
- Create detailed project plans for acquisition integrations with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones.
- Drive integration project plans with clear goals, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Support Finance and Accounting team to ensure that acquisitions are properly consolidated and purchase accounting activities are completed in a timely manner
- Partner with acquired companies to ensure consistent reporting of financial activity in a format that allows for accurate consolidation
- Partner with acquired companies to deliver financial forecasts in a timely manner to ensure accurate forecasting to the executive team, board and shareholders
- Assist in building an integration toolkit and framework that can support a high volume of M&A activity
What You Will Bring
- Outstanding individual and team performer with a strong record of achievement in an active M&A group
- Ideally has integration experience in a matrixed organization supporting multiple functions, with specific experience supporting Finance and Accounting activities
- Proven program management skills to organize and manage large-scale, complex projects, including but not limited to M&A, organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, and systems implementations
- Highly motivated individual with proven success meeting commitments in a deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent spreadsheet and presentation skills
Launched September 2013, as an online home improvement network connecting homeowners with qualified professionals, Porch has grown into the industry-leading partner for the home. Porch provides software and services to more than 8000 companies across verticals such as home inspection, moving companies, and others associated with the real estate transaction. Through these relationships, Porch helps make moving less stressful for approximately 1/3 of all US homebuyers each month through a variety of services such as insurance, moving, TV/internet, and home automation and security. When homeowners are moved in, Porch helps make maintenance easy with more than 160 different home services offerings through Porch.com. Focused on assisting customers at every stage of the “home journey” – including moving in, installations, assembly, repairs and ongoing maintenance – last year alone, the company facilitated over 2 million home-related projects, generating over $2 billion in revenue for small business owners.