Food and Beverage Management Internship
Looking for a fun and exciting job in the sports industry. Gain valuable experience working within one of the most fun and exciting teams in Minor League Baseball.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- HIRING - Assisting with game staff interviewing and hiring process
– Help on training program for all concessions and Hospitality Staff
including but not limited to production, inventories, cleanliness,
alcohol awareness and POS training.
- SUPERVISION – Help with Food
and Beverage operations during games through establishing operating
procedures for staff maintain positive relationships. Overseeing staff
during game nights and other events
- FILES & PAYROLL
–Responsible for upkeep of employee files. Keeping terminations, Food
and Beverage daily reports, up to date ensure proper paperwork is
on-hand and completed correctly for all food and beverage staff. Help on
record and process of payroll to finance department within time
- SCHEDULING – Help with scheduling of different areas
of the food and beverage department for game day operations and or
- INVENTORIES – record daily concessions and portables game day inventories. (Stand sheets)
– Work directly with Concessions Vice President and Director on overall
cleanliness of all hospitality areas, concession stands, portables and
storage areas for product.
- Be willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays depending on game schedule.
- Outstanding Communication and Leadership Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to change quickly
- Computer Skills: To perform this internship successfully, an individual should be Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Food and beverage intern will work with the entire food and beverage department,
Any other duties as assigned
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability,
gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected
J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled