The Facilities Engineer will play an important role at a growing oil and gas midstream company. They will be responsible for the development and management of capital projects that will support the growth and daily operations of new and existing midstream systems. The engineer must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and be able to work in a team environment with people from various groups, such as operations, construction management, business development, vendors and engineering firms. The responsibilities will include:
- Provide design, planning, and execution of multiple engineering projects.
- Develop budgetary project costs in support of business development initiatives.
- Provide AFE estimates, project schedules, and track progress until completion of the project.
- Oversee the development of detailed bid packages for pipeline and facilities construction work.
- Provide engineering support to construction groups during the project construction phase.
- Oversee outside engineering and construction support as needed.
- Develop material specifications, data sheets, and RFQ for materials and equipment.
- Perform basic hydraulic and process calculations to support engineering decisions.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 10-15 years of engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with filtration, dehydration, compression, gas processing, and crude oil gathering.
- Familiarity with DOT, ASME, PSM regulations, codes and standards.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively.
- Crude oil experience is a plus.
- Must commit to and demonstrate the company’s core values: Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This job will operate in a professional office environment as well as in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Could also involve 3-4 hours at a time standing in 100+ degree temperatures during field visits
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Midstream.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and believe in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics