Maryland Pump & Tank, Inc. is seeking Certified UST Technicians to construct/deconstruct petroleum equipment systems. The position has growth potential with educational and advancement opportunities. Only energetic, reliable candidates with a can-do attitude and the will to succeed need apply.
- CLEAN AND VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Must be drug and alcohol-free
- UST Certification issued by MDE – current or expired (other states will be considered if the candidate is able to become MDE certified)
- Demonstrable safety awareness and compliance with all safety mandates
- Desire to work and do the job right the first time
- Ability to work well on a team or as a team leader
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Good math aptitude
- Competent computer skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in the petroleum industry
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Construction and de-construction of petroleum fueling systems including excavating, piping, backfilling, trenching, concrete and asphalt destruction or construction, measuring, shoveling, lifting, heavy equipment operation, sawing, cutting, assembling components, setting and securing equipment in place, testing, and troubleshooting, working and coordinating with subcontractors, vendors, co-workers, management, customers, etc.
Opportunity for Foreman or Crew Leader
- Company truck for qualified individuals
- Paid training and continuing education
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Group health, dental, life, and supplemental insurance
- SIMPLE IRA
- Other benefits including the opportunity for growth and advancement
- Relocation assistance may be considered
Please submit resume with salary requirement to be considered.
Maryland Pump & Tank attracts team members who lead with a pro-active work style. Our team is committed to performing work to the highest standards and we take pride in creating successful outcomes. We are an achievement-oriented organization. If you identify with these concepts, we want to hear from you!
- High school or equivalent
- petroleum industry: 2 years
- construction: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- MDE certification (or other state certification)