Responsible to: Maintenance Director
· High School Education and experience in maintenance and repair work
· Requires ability to communicate effectively.
Physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy, with good
· Maintains good grooming and personal hygiene.
· Must be able to pass facility physical and drug screen.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist in maintenance and repair duties, as directed by supervisor, within the facility.
· Maintain and keep all equipment used on the job in good repair.
· Confer with supervisor regarding supplies for maintenance and repairs.
· Replace, as needed, all light bulbs in residential and healthcare areas, lounges, halls and recreation rooms.
· Keep in repair all electrical devices in residential areas, such as fans, air conditioners, stoves, refrigerators, televisions and radios.
· Attempt to repair before calling for professional repairs.
· Will work on-call weekend rotation as scheduled.
· Will be available for day and night emergency calls.
· Keep air conditioners serviced, cleaned and chemicals added.
· Service PA systems and healthcare call lights.
· Service, as much as possible, all elevators within the facility.
· Assists Housekeeping as needed.
· Will paint resident rooms and common areas as directed.
· Assist residents with moves as directed.
· Participate in fire drills, and know the floor plan of the facility.
· Attend all department and facility in services.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position