Sustainable seafood restaurant seeking a true leader for sous chef position.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Understanding and abiding by all DHEC requirements.
2. Cook and prepare approved plate presentations. Be able to work with speed and under pressure.
3. Maintain overall cleanliness of working areas and equipment.
4. Complete all responsibilities of the assigned position in accordance with company standards.
This position requires enthusiasm and professionalism. Prior restaurant experience required. Health Insurance & 401K options are available.
Culinary Degree extremely helpful.
- Maintain our standards of quality in order to continue on our successful course.
- Be respectful of our peers, supervisors, and guests
- Mentor students to be professionals in our industry
- Strive for better procedures in order to improve the overall operation
- Most importantly always, always love what you are doing and be passionate
Our Mission: Make memories with family and friends through our passion for Southern Hospitality and delicious food.