Maintenance (Seasonal 2023)
Maintain the integrity of park facilities, landscaping, irrigation, and water quality systems in accordance with park standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountable for recording accurate data as it pertains to the water quality systems.
- Have general knowledge of landscaping, irrigation systems, minor maintenance and pool systems as it relates to electrical, plumbing, pumps, motors, filters, and chemical controllers.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain inventory of all company equipment and tools
- Mix chemicals for daily use.
- Perform daily safety inspections.
- Perform maintenance ranging from working on pumps, electrical, and other mechanical issues.
- Receive verbal/written instructions and complete assignments efficiently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Trouble shoot repairs on park equipment and water quality equipment.
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Make certain all company policies and procedures are adhered to by guests.
- Always ensure a safe working environment for all guests and employees.
- Work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the park
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets.
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP.
- Take pride in wardrobe & appearance.
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
Standing, Walking, Climbing, Balancing, Kneeling, Crawling, Reaching, Carrying, Pulling and Pushing.
This position is physically strenuous.
Irrigation Certification Preferred
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, requirements or working conditions associated with the position. Please review the attached Job Description for additional information.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position