We want YOU to be a part of our team! We are currently looking to fill our Public Area Attendant position within our Housekeeping department.
As a Public Areas Attendant, you will be making sure our property is both visually appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, keeping the lobby and business offices tidy, checking restrooms, wiping down elevators, tending to floors and making sure the property is visually pleasing and up to the highest standard of cleanliness for our guests.
The right candidate would be able to do the following:
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support our team to reach our common goals of being the best.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time.
- Provide customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Would be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
If you feel like this may be a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Hope to talk to you soon!