STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. STI inspectors are ASNT level II certified in oilfield inspection, with over 15 years of experience. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service.
- Inspector certified in MT and PT
- 1 year of experience
- Must have Oilfield Downhole Tool experience, proficient in BHA components, Mud Motors, Fishing and Completion Tools.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen.
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling.
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
- Strong work ethic and Teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Conduct NDT inspections to ensure quality or to detect discontinuities (defects)
- Performing NDT procedures and other operations.
- Set up and utilize Non-destructive Test Equipment
- Assist in reporting inspection results and maintain paperwork to provide traceability
- Monitor, as well as train, Level I inspectors and inspection helpers
- **All other duties as assigned**
To keep our phone lines clear, once you submit an application, please DO NOT contact the phone numbers on the website. If the Manager at the Hiring Location is interested, they will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time