Branch: Lady Street
Responsible for providing quality transactions and efficiency to customers who prefer personal interaction with the Bank. Also responsible for proactively recognizing additional financial needs of customers and referring them to other Bank staff as applicable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of basic teller transactions such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within approval limit or obtaining authorization as needed, issuing official checks, taking large commercial deposits, cash advances, etc.
· Balance daily work in accordance with established Bank policies and procedures.
· Handle proportionate volume of work based on banking office demands to include WebCapture.
· Resolve customer issues and problems in a professional manner or refer to appropriate staff to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
· Support team sales process by identifying and acting upon customer needs or by making the appropriate referral. Participate in team and individual sales goals.
· Follow bank policies and procedures, security guidelines, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Cash handling experience preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate willingness and desire to interact in a team environment.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Adaptability to change, including cross-training for Customer Service Representative and Teller Supervisor functions.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math calculations.
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office products (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Bi-lingual in Spanish (a plus)