Senior Data Scientist
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Data Scientist to be a regular Full-time employee, located in Washington, DC or Huntsville, AL. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Senior Data Scientist who will collaborate with customers, often engaging directly with non-technical personnel, to understand their data science related needs, suggest solutions, and complete work in a timely manner.
- Lead and/or design machine learning, statistical analysis, and data analysis tasks.
- Leverage existing and / or conduct custom Extract Transform Load (ETL) work to aggregate data from multiple repositories and condition the data to provide novel insights.
- Interpret data, identify features and model variables, assess the quality of model outputs, generate alternatives, and conduct remediation.
- Develop and carry out quality control and assurance tasks.
- Develop write - ups, visualizations, infographics, and charts to communicate results and associated findings.
- Automate routine workflows and data analysis steps such that customers can self - service their needs.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Python, R, and / or Visual Basic.
- Knowledge in SQL, NoSQL, and / or MySQL.
- Great communication skills.
- Expert at being able to discuss and derive real requirements from non-technical customers and then build into relative tasks.
- AWS certified developer
- Highly motivated, interested in Big Data and Cloud environments, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies on the fly
- Ability to communicate with customers to refine requirements
- Ability to deconstruct customer requirements into delineated tasks
- Being a team player
- Must be US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI (Poly eligibility)
- 50% Remote
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Information Science, Statistics, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related degree.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.