Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
All American will:
- $350 Sign on Bonus
- foster your growth
- offer a competitive salary
- provide you with healthcare coverage at 50% cost to you
- provide life insurance with a $50,000 policy at no cost to you
- offer opportunities for annual bonuses based on your specific performance
- to offer annual increases based on your performance
- offer room to grow and develop professional roots
- allow you to transition into other departments or the department that is the best fit for you
- give you a familial environment that makes you feel at home
All American Home Care is seeking an experienced Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to join our Winning Team!
The Administrative/Medical Assistant is responsible for first impressions which directly and indirectly influence the care rendered to All American Home Care's patients.
- Answer phone lines, route calls and insures that visitors, caregivers and clients questions/concerns are addressed.
- Handle administrative issues.
- Insures that all timesheets are correct, scanned and uploaded.
- Prepares all mailings and faxes.
- Scanning and uploading documentation into the system.
- Administer TB Skin Test.
- Maintaining employee PPD Testing and record results
- Assist with follow-up of positive PPD results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a certified or registered Medical Assistant
- Experience in home care office preferred.
- PPD Placement experience.
- Administrative experience required.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position