GetHired | Header 1
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply online today!
Part-Time Junior Member Care Advocate - 50th Street
We seek to fill this Junior Member Care Advocate position with a responsible individual who is tasked with bankruptcy duties, post repossession clerical duties, processing invoices and insurance. The Junior Member Care Advocate will act as liaison between external collection department vendors. Also, will maintain departmental reports; occasionally assist members with developing payment plans to bring delinquent accounts current; skip trace; perform duties in compliance with Fair Debt Collection Act, other collection regulations, and in accordance with the Credit Union policies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Credit union experience preferred
- 6+ months of financial collection & skip tracing experience helpful
- Intermediate PC skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem solving and persuasive skills
- Assertiveness in working with difficult members
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and meet goals and deadlines of job functions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Bilingual Spanish/English helpful
Hours: This position is part-time of 25 hours weekly. Applicants must be available to work shift 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm on alternate Fridays. Overtime may be required if business needs warrant.
Sign-on Bonus Program: Starting Friday,
June 4th we will be giving a $500 sign-on bonus to
newly hired employees that successfully pass their introductory period. This
sign-on bonus program will run until July 2nd.
Rehired employees are not eligible for this sign-on bonus.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V