E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support a contract in Crystal City, VA.
We are seeking candidates committed to high quality to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with implementation, integration, and support of computer systems in mission-critical response operations environment.
- Monitor systems performance in a production environment.
- Plan, engineer, and sustain systems infrastructure; implement and design hardware and software.
- Acquire, install, test, and implement systems components.
- Ensure appropriate hardware and/or software meets functional and operational requirements.
- Evaluate current systems for effectiveness; recommend systems scalability systems and troubleshoot issues for continuous integration/continuous deployments using Centos and Linux.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Active Top Secret clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Minimum Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge in one of the following areas: Security Engineering, IT systems engineering, UI/UX, Front end engineering, API development, data engineering
- Must have AWS/Cloud experience
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of full lifecycle engineering projects.
- 2+ experience with deploying and maintaining IT development and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, Jenkins, Gitlab etc)
- 2+ years of experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working on a cross functional team
- Schedule and coordinate system maintenance activities to reduce impact to production environment
- Strong understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening
- Experience with administration of LDAP
- Support mission-focused infrastructure to ensure performance and availability of system and environment
- Building custom solutions within a micro-service driven IT Infrastructure
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.