Business & Education Consultant, Eastern ON (Kingston)
Rubicon Organics’ mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth. Our portfolio of Super Premium Organic Cannabis brands is expanding at a rapid pace, and consequently, we are recruiting a strong Sales team to run the Commercial business and require a Business & Education Consultant as part of this team.
We are looking to grow our team in ON, specifically in the Eastern Ontario region, who will manage sales and education activities. This is an opportunity to take your cannabis knowledge, experience and everything you have learned in your career to date and apply it within a nimble multinational company, leaving a huge legacy in your wake.
Purpose of the Business & Education Consultant role:
- Manage sales and education activities.
- Build customer relationships, particularly with managers and staff at each assigned retail location.
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within your given territory.
- Establish Rubicon as a first choice partner with budtenders and consumers.
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume.
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
We are looking for an outstanding Business & Education Consultant who wants to leave a tangible legacy:
- Ability to build and develop relationships with managers and staff at retail locations, while engaging in community events.
- Ability to generate new sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities, as well as execute all programs within established guidelines.
- Manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
- Ability to lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- University Degree, preferably in Business or Science (equivalent experience in a sales/cannabis role will be considered)
- Retail Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Bilingual in English & French is an asset
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and KPI’s in-store that include:
- Volume and Share
- In-store execution (Perfect Store)
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Proven success in executing annual plans and commitments
- Proven success executing marketing initiatives and leveraging them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Proven success in growing brand awareness within a given territory
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Previous cannabis, tobacco or liquor sales experience an advantage
- Ability to travel and spend overnights in various ON locations
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position