Join Our Team As Co- Director of Care!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. Under the direction of the Administrator, the Co-Director of Resident Care is responsible and accountable for ensuring the provision of optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident. Ensures and provides the delivery of nursing services to meet the assessed needs of the residents. Manages and coordinates Home wide programs.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- RN or RPN with current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario - O. Reg. 79/10, s. 46
- Successful completion of or enrollment in Long Term Care Senior Management or equivalent
- 2 years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Assesses, implements, evaluates, reports and documents actions to affect positive outcomes related to the residents’ health
- Ensures nursing staff perform assigned tasks and duties
- Responsible and accountable for the coordination, implementation and overall management of Home wide programs such as, but not limited to: Skin care, Behaviour Management, Infection Control, Back Care, CQI/ Risk Management, Palliative Care, Quality of Life, Health and Safety
- Ensures the accurate completion of resident’s records reflecting the resident health status and care provided complying with legislative and Home requirements.
- Participates in the orientation process for residents, students, volunteers and nursing personnel
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.