Massage Therapist (RMT Preferred)
Our massage therapists are responsible for preforming relaxing or deep tissue massage services to guests.
In addition to offering massage therapists are also expected to:
· Offer elevated Guest Service from arrival to departure
· Complete guest intake form
· Monitor Inventory
· Setting up/Take down/ Clean up services
· Accept payment
· Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions.
· Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas and listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
· Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
· Follows all practice policies and protocols.
· Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
· Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety, and infection prevention control guidelines and standards
· Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
· Massage therapy License/Certification (RMT preferred)
· Must be able to perform 30-90 Minute Massage in hotel room.
· 1 year experience
· Maintaining a positive attitude and exceptional customer service
· Flexible availability, weekend availability a must
· Part time work/On call/up to 4 days a week to start with potential for full time in the summer.
· 50% commission on services minus product cost
· 100% tips
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.