P.M Reservations Sales Agent – Work From Home
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job description – As the reservations sales agent you will be comfortable with incoming and outgoing calls that contribute to the sales growth and profitability of the company. We are seeking for full time or part time P.M positions only.
*Qualifying agents may work from home after 30 days in office training.
Our Reservations team members are making up to $13 per hour plus incentives!
Job responsibilities –
· Greet all guests according to company standards
· Be respectful/ patient when taking calls
· Effectively listen and identify customer needs to offer the appropriate reservation
· Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
· Must be able to work evenings up to 11pm, weekends, and holidays
· Must be prompt and reliable
· Would like someone with sales or customer service experience. If you don't have the experience, we are willing to train the right candidate
Reservations Sales Agent employee Benefits -
· Monetized Incentive Bonuses
· Opportunity for advancement within the company
· Supplemented meals
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave
· Employer promotes internally with a variety of advancement opportunities