At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a PRN Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who can meet the requirements below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate a member of treatment team in a collaborative manner to provide the best treatment for clients
- Educate and guide patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits
- Provide direct medical care to clients in detox and other levels of care based on client need
- Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding the clients' histories and progress, services provided, and other required information
- Ensure all medical care requirements are met in a timely and quality basis per licensure, accreditation, and certification requirements
- Prescribe medications as needed
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company's policies, by demonstrating the Company's competencies, and being a role model for the Company "HEARTBEAT" Values.
Experience in this area is important, including:
- Masters degree in nursing required
- Licensure as family nurse practitioner required
- Must possess an understanding of the nature of the disease concept and recovery and how medical care contributes to outcomes and sustained recovery
- Minimum of 3 years experience in drug and alcohol treatment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of EMR system preferred
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled