Must be friendly, outgoing, and must possess good communication skills. It is organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively. Retains self-composure. He is an enthusiastic and convincing salesperson. Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing. Must take pride in personal appearance and be dedicated to his/her job. Must display integrity and honesty in all aspects of his/her employment. Must observe diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, responds to the additional request and determines when the meal has been completed.
May assist server assistant (busser) with stocking, removing and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol according to state laws.
- Must be able to communicate in, read, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations from time to time.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs and trays frequently weighing up to 25lbs.
- Communicates effectively with guests.
- Must be enthusiastic and make the guest feel appreciated through his/her actions.
- Obtains information regarding specials, side work, assigned station, and etc. from a manager at the start of a shift.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the steps of service and all of their components and use them to manage his/her section effectively.
- Work as a team with all of our personnel.
- Maintains running side work throughout the shift and completes closing side work at the end of the shift as assigned by the manager.
- Works with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to our standards at all times.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make a change (if applicable).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Guest relations, Floor plan, Side work duties, Phone procedures, Specials, Steps of service, Menu knowledge, POS operation, Liquor knowledge, Alcohol awareness Cash handling, Teamwork.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled