UP TO DATE LAUNDRY, INC. is an industry leader of laundry services for healthcare in the Mid-Atlantic region. We have proudly served our customers for over 70 years and are continuing to grow.
We have immediate openings for full-time drivers with a Class-A, CDL license to service our customers within the Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware areas.
- Have a valid Maryland, Class A CDL license with at least two years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last three years
- Be able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and a background check
- Have a good safety record and stable work history
- Meet all DOT requirements
- Be able to drive tractor/trailer combination and straight trucks
- Be able to meet the physical requirements to transport, load, and unload roller carts from docks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Home daily
- Competitive hourly pay
- Potential of 40+ hours per week
- Medical, dental, life, and 401(k) benefit plans
- Paid time-off benefits
- Monthly safety/performance bonus
- Monthly phone incentive