- Assistant and support the functions of logistics team
- Receive and make customer service calls
- Prepare documentation for shipments
- Prepare and make reports for accounting, operations and administration
- Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors invoices
- Verify receipt of material/services and confirmation of receipt of material/services
- Confirm accuracy of employee reimbursement expenses before processing
- Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing , payment inquiries and discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collect, track, and analyze data information/data using Excel and other programs
- Conduct online research
- Review documents
- Apply appropriate discretion and due diligence to ensure accuracy when preparing and promptly completing all required documentation (i.e. reports, presentations, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc. video conferencing etc.)
- Proficient ability to compose confidential letters, memorandums, correspondence and written proposals
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory of corporate promotional products (pens, toques etc.)
- Ordering of printed materials (business cards, forms, stationary, decals etc.)
- Take part in other administrative duties and special projects as required
- Strong organizational and time management skills to function in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel) & Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization
- Resourcefulness, sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to foresee and plan for upcoming issues on behalf of the senior management team by being proactive
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage own workflow
- A "roll up the sleeves" attitude and highly detail oriented work style
- Superior communication, writing, editing and research skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing work priorities of the senior management team and a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive wage plus health benefits
- Ongoing support and resources to ensure your personal professional success
- Training and Development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and time off
- Employee discount programs
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Emterra Group will support with PNP and PR letter issuances (excluding LMIA) for candidates residing in Canada. Candidates will be responsible for their overall application process.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position