Location: United States- California – Beale Air Force Base
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Pay: $37/ hour
Start Date: End of July, Beginning of August
The Programmer shall provide management, technical and functional support to the RQ-4 Squadrons for maintaining, creating and developing multiple software programs required for operations.
- Manage, maintain, improve and resolve all aspects of mission related tools and software utilized on GHOC computer systems. Including but not limited to sensor operator target tracker and GHOC mission log.
- Develop and create new mission related software tools as specified by 348/12 RS leadership. These tools primarily will utilize Microsoft based applications including but not limited to SharePoint, Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Create, maintain, manage and develop squadron website hosted on local server meeting the needs as specified by 348/12 RS leadership.
- Analyze scheduling constraints and requirements for aircrew taskings and develop, maintain and manage software solutions for improved scheduling efficiency.
- Analyze training constraints and requirements for aircrew currency and develop, maintain and manage software solutions for improved training management efficiency.
- Analyze mobility constraints and requirements for aircrew deployments and develop, maintain and manage software solutions for improved unit mobility management efficiency.
- Work closely with any 348/12 RS member identified by squadron leadership to create and resolve software/computer issues
- Work with Information Technologists as a team to resolve all C-CS issues faced by 348/12 RS
- Maintain documentation on all created software which would allow additional individuals to read and understand the operation of all code enabling others to continue to manage and develop the software.
- Assist with implementation, training and management of mission support software utilized by 348/12 RS aircrew. Included but not limited to Google Earth, SKYNET, SIRIS, mIRC and others.
- Provide contact information to enable support via telephone in the case of system outages or problems.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or related field with minimum of (3) years’ experience performing as a software developer and programmer.
- Programming experience with Visual Basic, C++ and SQL. Microsoft Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Powershell experience
- U.S. citizen
- Pass a standard physical examination that includes, at a minimum: medical history, height, weight, and blood pressure
- Be able to complete able to complete light office lifting defined by moving 20lbs box up a flight of stairs
- Security+ Certification Required
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected