Receptionist (Hope for Veterans)
Community Hope, Inc. lyons, NJ $15.00 per hour
Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Community Hope is looking for a full-time and part-time Receptionist for our Hope for Veterans Program.
Full-time: Monday-Friday: 7am – 3pm
Part-time: Monday-Thursday: 7am – 12pm
To ensure the safety of people we serve and our workforce, we require employee’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Unvaccinated employees must participate in COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Completes reception activities in the program lobby including answers the phone, transfers calls to appropriate extensions and takes phone messages.
- Provide administrative support services to the program.
- Prepares and distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greets visitors and accepts deliveries.
- Faxes and photocopies documents as needed.
- Distributes office supplies as needed.
- Documents information in the Communication Log, Resident Sign-In Log, Visitors Sign-In Log, Medication Sign-In Log, Pass Authorization Log, and Computer Lab Access Log.
- Notifies other service team members, including after hours on call personnel, whenever a Veteran exhibits signs of drug or alcohol use, medical distress or psychiatric instability.
- Assist in the completion of drug and alcohol screenings.
- Ensures the safety and security of all access doors, lobby area, and keys.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 4 years relevant work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Some prior mental health/human service experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~ We encourage people of all background and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Community Hope, Inc. endeavors to make https://communityhopeinc.easyapply.co/job/hvp-receptionist accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Mirella Rosario/Staff Recruiter/HR at 973-463-9600 x330 or firstname.lastname@example.org