We want You to join our team! We are currently looking to fill our Laundry Attendant position within our Housekeeping department.
As a Laundry Attendant, you will be making sure our units are stocked with the best linen we have available. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, keeping up with dirty linen, folding the clean linen as it gets washed, knowing which detergents to use and maintaining a safe and clean work environment. You may also be asked to do different tasks by management.
The right candidate would be able to do the following:
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support our team to reach our common goals of being the best.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time.
- Would be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
If you feel like this may be a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Hope to talk to you soon!