Rumbling Bald Resort is accepting applications for Pool Attendant scheduled to work 30-40 hours per week beginning Memorial Day through Labor Day. The Pool Attendant maintains the established public health, safety and cleanliness standards for all pools, spas, restrooms and related areas at the resort.
Essential Job Duties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ensures that all pools, restrooms, and related areas are properly sanitized by following the recommended procedures to ensure optimal member and guest satisfaction.
- Vacuums, skims and cleans pools to ensure cleanliness.
- Monitors and cleans restrooms.
- Conducts, implements and maintains daily record keeping of water analysis tests to maintain the proper public health standards and ensure adherence to state, federal, and local legislation.
- Maintains and inventories pool chemicals to ensure HAZCOM/OSHA standards.
- Ensures and enforces the pool and equipment usage rules and regulations to guarantee member and guest safety and satisfaction.
- Performs daily cash handling and equipment rental inventory responsibilities for revenue transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains adequate supplies in the facility.
- Assists with special pool events, cross-training events, and other special projects in a productive and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Outdoor Venue Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as a team member. Experience working with the public is preferred.
- Must be able to swim on an intermediate level.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in pool chemistry and equipment and mathematical ability to perform test extrapolations.
- High School or equivalent.
- Certified CPR, Lifesaving Certificate and/or First Aid Certificate preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 100lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate. Requires cardio-pulmonary function which allows wearing of respirators.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled