Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for an Attorney. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Be a part of a non-profit law firm, with 85+ employees in six offices across North Florida, that seeks legal justice while understanding the value of work-life balance. Work independently and as part of a team to obtain positive results for clients with a focus on civil law matters such as family law, disaster recovery, veterans' legal services, victims' advocacy, public benefits, and real property law. Positions available in Pensacola, Milton, Ft. Walton Beach, and Tallahassee.
Applicants should be a member of The Florida Bar, with preference given to candidates with clinical or legal aid experience. Candidates must have strong organizational and communication skills, be comfortable interacting with clients, and able to learn electronic case management system.
Entry level salary of $54,000 is negotiable depending on experience. Candidates with ten years of experience or more can expect salary range of $74,000 or higher.
Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- Offices open Monday - Thursday
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to five weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options are available after 6 months of employment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position