A fast-paced seafood restaurant near downtown St. Petersburg is on the hunt for a hard-working, ambitious Line Cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked and ready for the day.
- Report to the kitchen manager and follow instructions
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Execute assigned daily cleaning duties
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- Assist with daily closing responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.