JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
- Conduct high-volume phone activity
- Oversees the human resource database. Ensuing that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked
- Ensure that HR files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirement and company policies
- Complete Monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires
- Ensure integrity of file completion by gathering and recording direct care workers credentials in accordance with company policies.
- Verify credentials and other relevant client credentialing requirements.
- Prepare and generate reports as requested by supervisor
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Human resource role.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent Communication, public relations and attentive to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled