Certified HHA or PCA only
Home Health Aide HHA & Personal Care Aide PCA responsibilities:
- Maintain home care records that include any changes in doctor’s orders, diet or personal living activities
- Assist patients in performing physical therapy exercises and with administering medication reminders based on doctor’s orders and plan of care.
- Help with patient meals and feeding, as well as basic housekeeping functions
- Work with transportation professionals to make sure that patients who require additional assistance getting in and out of vehicles are able to safely use transportation
- Deliver weekly reports to the case manager and review any important changes in the patient’s condition
Home Health Aide HHA & Personal Care Aide PCA qualifications:
- Able to speak conversational English
- Experience in the home healthcare field
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Current and valid HHA or PCA certification
Joyful Home Care Services is looking for Certified Home Health Aide HHA & Certified Personal Care Aide PCA
Our goal is to provide care and companionship for those who need assistance. Our carefully selected staff is matched to each and every client according to their specific needs.
- Home Health Aide HHA Personal Care Aide PCA
- SUFFOLK and NASSAU
- ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, WEEKEND CASES.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity, Joyful Home Care Services is for you.
Joyful home care is a business that was birthed out of a desire to help the elderly live life with joy every step of the way. We are based in Long Island, New York. Our passion for helping and caring for elderly folk who cannot operate on their own stemmed from our own personal experience of caring for our elderly mother.
Joyful Home Care Services https://joyfulhomecare.com/
1344 Middle Country Rd, Centereach, NY 11720
220 Mineola Boulevard, Mineola NY 11501
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Joyful Home Care Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled