Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in eleven states since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
We currently have an opening for an experienced Title Conveyancer with high energy, knowledge of the industry and excellent customer service skills for our Exton, PA office
Conveyancers are responsible for coordinating pre-closing duties, coordinating with lenders and title companies, reviewing title reports, requesting certifications, and verifying and requesting appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review of closing documents, ALTA Settlement Statement and HUD-1 when applicable; verify appropriate disbursements;
- Request disbursements in accordance with the signed ALTA Settlement Statement
- Ensure that their operation is in compliance with regulatory issues (for PA – special charges for DOl, AfBA Disclosures for Joint Venture offices, etc.)
- Must have high school diploma/equivalent
- 2+ Years experience in the title/escrow industry
- Title Officer License is required or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Valid, clean drivers license
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Must have 1 year of title industry software experience, RamQuest preferred
- Industry experience using the MS Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook in the preparation and execution of your duties and responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled