Are you ready to explore an exciting and rewarding career in landscaping? ND Landscape Services has been providing Full-Service Landscaping for clients in the North Shore and Metro North area since 1980. People are at the core of everything we do, and because of this, we’re looking for extra-ordinary individuals who want to learn and progress with a company that is continuing to grow and flourish.
We are seeking landscape crewmembers to help us finish out the season with fall clean-ups.
What to Expect
- To work full-time throughout the green season
- To work outside in a variety of weather conditions
- To learn from incredible team members who will help push you to do your very best work and discover your talents
- Training, established goals from day one and on, and the ability to contribute your viewpoints
- Part-time work during the winter, assisting with snow and ice management
- Landscape experience preferred, but we’re willing to train the right people to become one of our professionals
- Valid driver’s license, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- People-oriented and the drive to take pride in ones’ work
- Industry-specific certifications and bilingual communication are a great plus!
- Competitive wages and merit advancements
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Supplied Uniforms
- Holiday gifts, company gatherings, and a variety of perks throughout the year
Who We Are Looking For:
Individuals who are:
- Committed to professionalism and integrity
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Dedicated to creating win-win relationships to achieve excellence
- Interested in working for a company that is system driven and operates with a sense of urgency
If these values sound like you and you’re looking to join a fantastic team, then you have come to the right place! Don’t wait on these incredible opportunities. Apply today!